Thursday, November 26, 2009





"There is a pleasure in the pathless woods,
There is a rapture on the lonely shore,
There is society, where none intrudes,
By the deep Sea, and music in its roar;
I love not Man the less, but Nature more.
"



I love this poem; it's becoming more obvious to me that this is the life for me.  
To go back to nature, to forget all of the craziness that is beyond my reach, the things that I wish I could change, but will never be able to, to just live the days that I have on this planet loving the land and animals around me and the people who are important to me.

3 comments:

Laloofah said...

Hear, hear, my modern Thoreau! I agree with you on everything (and that is a favorite poem of mine, as well!) EXCEPT, you are NOT allowed to ditch your computer! ;-)

izjustagirl said...

Ok, for you my sweet friend, I shall keep the wire alive! xo

Laloofah said...

Yay! :-D