Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Grilled Cheese Sandwich


Such a simple little treat for almost any time of day, or mood!  This is my version of junk food when I want something fried with a splash of ketchup!  
Butter (v) your bread on both sides, add a slice of (v) cheese, close it up & fry on each side.  Like all good things in life, they take time so prepare to have patience.
Sometime I like some plain potato chips with it, but if you want to feel like someone at a diner has served this up for you, get yourself a big dill pickle and pucker up!

2 comments:

Vegan Wheekers said...

Looks yum! Wishing I had one of those for lunch... :::drool:::

Brian said...

The southern method would be to slice the dill and put in the sandwich itself, then serve with tater tots, discreetly drenched in ranch dressing.

But I'm a grill cheese snob.