Sunday, March 21, 2010

Paralympics Vancouver 2010

A huge congratulations to all of the Paralympic Athletes!  
Team Canada did amazing!!

It was a shame that there was not more live coverage to 
be found, but thankfully there was enough to keep
up with all of the events.  I truly hope that in the 
future, all countries will broadcast the 
Paralympics with the same full live coverage 
as the Olympic games.
  
Networks should not make the mistake of thinking
there is not a demand for it.
There is!

Yay Canada!

AWESOME Closing Ceremonies!

1 comment:

Rob said...

Regardless of how much more coverage of the Paralympics their has been in reference to what there has been in the past, there simply needed to be better distribution of that content. CTV simply did not recognize that their was an audience that wants that content and they wanted it live as well as achieved, whether that be on-line or on the TV. I have been keeping an active blog and a virtual 3D Olympics at http://blog.virtualwhistler.com and if you visit it you will notice that I have been overly positive. I loved these Olympic and Paralympic games but I was and still am rather frustrated to say the least. I WANTED TO SEE MORE PARALYMPIC GAMES. I am lucky because I live in Whistler and get to see the odd event live, but these games are quite captivating and I am saddened to put it mildly that I could not see more of the games.