Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Scratch & Sniff??? I wish!!

Ok, there is really no recipe to share here.  
This is just a plain white cake & strawberries!  Or is it??

Once a year, I love to take fresh strawberries, 
mash them with a little bit of sugar & 
then put them in the refrigerator
until they are really cold.
While the berries are chillin', I make a plain white cake, 
which within minutes of coming out of the oven, 
is bathed in sweet strawberry juice & 
lovely berry bits.
I could live a happy life if I could 
smell this wonderful
aroma every day.  
It is heavenly.
Of course some vanilla soy/coconut milk 
ice cream makes this one of 
summers sweet delights for me.  
Give it a whirl!
Love truly is everywhere.

1 comment:

Vegan Wheekers said...

Yummy indeed!

I've been eating strawberries in a quinoa salad. So good too!