Thursday, October 21, 2010

Canada the first to declare BPA toxic!

BPA News

While considering myself a healthy vegan cook, it occurred to me 
that until I use ALL ingredients that are truly free of toxic chemicals, 
it is all a little bit redundant.  

It saddens me greatly that we are at the mercy of money grubbing, 
corner cutting bureaucrats who only see the "bottom line" 
& not "the big picture".

Being a hippie at heart, I dream of shared gardens for those
who don't own land, produce that is locally grown 
in our grocery stores, but most of all I dream of the day 
that the people will start to force the "deciders" to
make the right choice in all matters.  
We have a voice, a big voice, 
it is time that we demand to be heard.

Be the change you want to see in the world!

No comments: