Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Dangerous December!

Woo Hoo! Winter in Ontario is here!  Most people would not feel this excited about it but me, I'm groovin' on it.  It's like when the cold weather hits & your bunnies, dogs & cats start running around all excited & spazzy & acting like goofy little babies....that is me!!  Being outside with the cold air & the snow blowing makes me so high on life & happy & super goofy!!

Yes, driving in it is the worst, but if you can just take a moment & enjoy the beauty of it & the outdoor fun it allows, you will be a happier person.


You really can't fight Mother Nature.  So just love her & find something to do that will make you smile.  If you are lucky, you will run into a couple of sweet little critters like these lovely deer

Stay safe & warm friends!

2 comments:

Jenn Jilks said...

I love the snow! I love tracking the critters...winter, bring it on!

Laloofah said...

As a fellow fan of winter and of living in harmony with Nature and her seasons, and as a friend to all deer near and far, I say, "Bravo!" :-) I love winter (probably unlike most people) and love it even more as I get older (definitely unlike most people!) Great post, Izzy!