Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Farewell 2010!

Ok folks, I am out of here until some time in 2011.  I take a moment now to wish you happiness & safety over the coming weeks.  Mother Nature is laying down some dangerous pathways for some of us so please be careful out there.

I hope that you all find many moments that will make you smile, keep your heart warm, & give you faith that you are loved by at least one person in this world.  Whether they are covered in fur or not!

I thank you for peeping at my wee little weird blog & taking time to directly message me.  I promise there will be more yummy foods in the new year to try, or just drool over the photos at least.  Of course, the odd deep thoughts will continue!
.
~
If anyone needs me, & you can find me, hee hee, this is where I'll be!  
Oh Canada indeed.
~
.

3 comments:

Jenn Jilks said...

I love the photo. Looks like you are at the north pole! Happy trails.

Vegan Wheekers said...

Happy 2011, Izzy! The Wheekers send their love to Mr. Bun Bun. :-)

Izzy said...

Thanks Gals! 2011 is going to be the best! Believe it! Bunbun sends his love to you!