Thursday, December 09, 2010

This Is It

Yes, I know it is winter, but I can not help but adore this floral delight & say that this will be THE cake. So precious with the lovebirds cuddled lovingly together on the top.  
Surprisingly there are not many people who make vegan wedding cakes here in Ontario! Maybe I should start my own vegan wedding cake business!
And I know that all girls have there own taste in dresses & what they would wear for their own special days in life, but this grabbed my attention being simple yet delicately lovely at the same time.

2 comments:

Laloofah said...

Okay, I'm confused. Or just terribly out of the loop. Or both (wouldn't surprise me!) Wedding dresses and wedding cakes? Whassup?!

Both dress and cake are stunning, as is your wintery background, btw! :-)

Vegan Wheekers said...

I agree with Laloo. I love the short train on the dress and it looks like a halter dress. Wonder what it looks like on the front?

For my wedding, I nearly burned my eyeballs looking through all the wedding dresses online. It was a fun time though. :-)