Saturday, February 19, 2011

Birthday Bunny!!!

The Birthday Bunny!
I can hardly believe that my little Bunbun is now 10 years old!  
Neither can any veterinarian, or any other animal professional who I tell his age to!  He is exceeding his life expectancy for a Hotot now.  And I am grateful!!
  
He is as lively as he has ever been, & aside from a wee lump in his left shoulder, healthy as can be!  People who know me joke that it must be the bottled water & organic vegetables!  I think that the hours & hours of physical contact he has received has done his heart, & mine, good. 

Bunbun has only seen the inside of a cage when travelling, or for his protection in a strange home.  Fortunately he has been able to see many strange homes & done some Canadian sightseeing!  On his last trip, a friendly bunch of tourists from Beijing were taking video & photos of Bun & I; one lady even coming & putting her arm around us to pose for a pic! It was a strange feeling, but cool that people on the other side of the world have pics of Bun & I!!  Felt famous for about 5 seconds!! Hee Hee.

Anyhow, I love my little guy.  He brings joy to my heart & I know he has a few fans out there in the world!!  



4 comments:

Laloofah said...

Happy Birthday, Mr. Bun-Bun!! You don't look a day over 5. I don't even see a grey hare! (Get it?) ;-)

That photo is classic!! LOL!

I have no doubt that all your love and attention and all the interesting things you give BunBun to do ~ and no doubt the organic veggies ~ have kept him going strong!

May you both enjoy a wonderful celebration together, with many more to come! XOXO

Vegan Wheekers said...

Happy Birthday, Mr. Bun-Bun! I agree with Laloo, there's no doubt all your loving care and great food have get him going strong. May you share lots more precious moments together. xoxoxoxo from the Wheekers!

Vegan Wheekers said...

Happy Birthday, Mr. Bun-Bun! I agree with Laloo; there's no doubt your loving attention and great food have kept him going strong. May you continue to spend many more precious moments together.

xoxoxoxo from the Wheekers!

Jenn Jilks said...

Cute little Bun-Bun!
Thank you for visiting by blog !
I was sitting in my backyard, when a rabbit cames screaming towards me a full tilt boogie! I think it'd startled because the cat was in front.