Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Just What I Need

Sometimes to find the exact thing that you need in life; all you have to do is put yourself in the middle of nowhere & open your eyes.

Ontario is a magical place in the fall & I was not disappointed by my last outing!

I decided to enjoy the sights more...rather than dive for my camera every 2 seconds, so sadly I can not share the photos of the wee red fox that came out of the forest & stared back at me for a while, or the cute little black weasel that dashed across the road moving from one lake to another, or the insane red squirrel that was not very happy that I was standing so close to his tree, & certainly not of the tiny chipmunk who was trying to get a closer than recommended view of the truck!

Alas, the colour show is nearly over & a new adventure will soon begin with our very cold temperatures & hopefully just a little bit of snow!  Luckily you can experience the best of times with wonderful animals all year long!  Can't wait!

*I haven't quit making yummy vegan foods; for those of you who come by to check for new recipes....just living a very full summer/fall.  I hope to experiment with some new recipes & will post pictures & reviews as I go!  
My best wee foxy photo after staring at each other for a while.


No comments: