Monday, May 14, 2012

Feelin' Drooly Over My New Spirooli!

Got my brand spankin' new Spirooli today & immediately went to work!
 Zuchinni Noodles 
with Edamame, Cherry Tomatoes, Carrot, & Radicchio
& Hemp Basil Pesto
I was thrilled with this wondrous piece of kitchen equipement.  It had every action that it was supposed to have, was easy to use, easy to clean up & created a tasty raw dish that will definitely be a repeat for me!

I can't wait to experiment with more marinades & pestos...Yummy!

3 comments:

Laloofah said...

That looks like a nifty gizmo! And your salad looks divinely yummy.

Dean said...

Where did you get it. I can't find one in Toronto

Izzy said...

Took a long time for me to track down also...http://www.ebay.ca/itm/New-Spiral-Vegetable-Slicer-SPIROOLI-World-Cuisine-Paderno-Veggie-Spiralizer-/120909089881?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item1c26be4c59#ht_1021wt_1156

Try that! They only had a few but you too may be in luck! Happy Munching!!