Saturday, February 16, 2013

Happy 12th Birthday Sweet Bunny!



What a life this bunny has had!  Mr Binx has brought a lot of joy & happiness to me & many other over the years & in our travels.  He has been to beautiful lakes, the Atlantic Ocean, travelled the Trans Canada Highway many times, met pups, kitties, squirrels & chipmunks along the way, he even had a bus load of tourists take his photo & video while he was checking out a petting zoo!

Like all things in life, the more love you put into them, the greater the joy that is returned to you.

The song made me think of Mr Binx as he has enjoyed my guitar along the way; all of us just being here a short while trying to make the best of it.

2 comments:

Penelope said...

Best-loved bunny in the world, I reckon. Happy birthday, Bunbun.

Penelope said...

Best-loved bunny in the world, I reckon. Happy birthday, Bunbun.