Saturday, January 03, 2015

Vegan Holiday Dinner

Most people would not likely try to make a new recipe at Christmas, never mind 80% of the meal & desserts!  I thought I wanted to try something new & treat the people I was hosting to something different.  After some research online, this is what I came up with.

Grandma's Stuffing!

I was pleasantly surprised, as were my guests, at how well everything turned out
using reasonably basic ingredients.  I have linked to the recipes that I used, although I did
find that half the amount of liquid smoke in the "cupcakes" would likely have been suitable.
The Aoili was magnificent & could be used as a dip for french fries, nachos, fingers...hee hee.

If for any reason these wonderful sites I have linked to decide to delete their recipes,
just contact me if you would like to know how to make these great vegan treats.

Happy 2015 everyone.


No comments: