Sunday, April 05, 2015

Happy Healthy Easter!


It was lovely to have 6 hungry dinner guests to enjoy the vegan yumminess that is seen on the plate.

It is easy to become conditioned to eating a specific way when it comes to holiday dinners; the standard meat, potatoes, stuffing & such.

Even as a vegan, I have to constantly remind myself that there is a world of food to explore & I try to make new dishes as frequently as possible.

Getting out of your comfort zone to enjoy great health & new flavours is just a tiny way to taste the world & to treat your body to excellent nutrition!

Happy Easter!


Starting at the top centre  here are the recipes ...


Try them! You might love them!!




2 comments:

Bridgid Gallagher said...

Thanks for sharing a link to my Wild Rice Winter Salad recipe! I am so, so honored that my salad made it onto your plate this Easter. It looks like it was a beautiful meal! :)

Izzy said...

Thank you Bridgid as it was yummy and will be made many more times!